Greetings from the Beach!

-
Welcome to FABO! It's always a + to come from a Mopar family. But it is even better to be a part of the FABO FAMILY! Your Demon looks great and keep up the good work.

I finally found the only picture I have of the Demon before we began the restoration. It was taken at Suffolk Raceway in 1984. I wish I still had those old Mopar Hustle mag wheels the original owner put on the car when she bought it in 1971.

CJinDemon.jpg

I pm'd you about your car . Here is my 340 B5 . I also added the twister stripe and snorkle. This is what happened to it 3 days after it was sold. I kept the wing and front spoiler when I sold i and still have them. I loved this car but sold it after my son was born to supply the formula and diapers. This was in 1987

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 009.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 010.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 011.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 170
How can I improve performance on this 318, without changing intake to 4bbl. Do not want to open motor, it is a daily driver now in AR.

Will spitfire plugs and MSD help?

Dave Dume

3k torque converter, Headers, distributor curve, drill the main jets, electric pump and fan drive , electric fuel pump , Manual steering, alternator kill switch, throw out the carpet and the back seat and the spare tire. Actually anything accessories you don't need throw it out. That will wake it up.

Welcome to FABO! I'm in So-Cal but going to be in leesburg Virginia for 2 months to help my sister. I may go Job hunting while I'm there as the market is much better out there....

-
Back