hang ten decals on cuda?

-

tru_loon

Reaction score
I am currently repacing a lot of sheet metal on my 69 barracuda and at night after i clean the grinding dust off my face i think about the final details. I am considering putting the hang ten graphics on to it when it is painted. What are some of your thoughts on this?

It's all on you, I think that would be radical, being different is always interesting. Don't let someone put you down. It's your car, enjoy it, love it, and have fun!!!

O i already went far from stock with my home made dash. Not to worried about customizing. was just wondering how well they would fit down the side. I would hate to drop the money on the kit and not be able to follow the body lines.

Git with challengergary and see what he comes up with, I think tastefully done would be awesome.....Wagg's
O i already went far from stock with my home made dash. Not to worried about customizing. was just wondering how well they would fit down the side. I would hate to drop the money on the kit and not be able to follow the body lines.

I know they were red white and blue but i think to make them work id have to have them printed in different colors if i go the sassy grass route on the car.

-
Back