Happy Birthday to my wife MommaCat!!!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I just want to take a quick moment to wish my lovely wife MommaCat a wonderful birthday! I hope you get everything you want, as long as I don't have to get off the couch to get it for you!

Love you babe!

Attachments

• CM_160.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 176
  • SeniorMomentInTheSun.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 518
  • funny-birthday-quotes.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 336
Happy birthday mamacat! :eek:ccasion:

Give Fabo kitty a hug for me...
And give her some hugs and kisses from you also....

Well, somebody mentioned Fabo, our famously furry friend that really needs no introduction here, and I wanted to share this picture of her. This was just taken today, and it really shows exactly how big she's gotten since we found her, and KrazyKuda saved her, last year. And yes, that's MommaCat holding her. With her loud purring, and those glowing eyes, she definitely deserves her nickname of 340 Demon Kitty!

Attachments

• 2013-11-21_18-43-24_586.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 124
I wanted to Thank you all for my Birthday wishes!

We had a good night!! Saw a new Musical that was in production at the University here in town. String, I can't wait to see how far this one goes. I could easily see it ending up in New York and London.

I think it's about time to cuddle up with the kitties and Rob and sleep....

Goodnight to everyone in FABO Moparland!

Well, somebody mentioned Fabo, our famously furry friend that really needs no introduction here, and I wanted to share this picture of her. This was just taken today, and it really shows exactly how big she's gotten since we found her, and KrazyKuda saved her, last year. And yes, that's MommaCat holding her. With her loud purring, and those glowing eyes, she definitely deserves her nickname of 340 Demon Kitty!

Thanks for the picture! She has gotten sooo big! (What are you feeding her??? LOL!) Her body is almost as long as mommacat's torso. When you first found her she was only as long as a forearm. She looks great and happy. :salute:

Does she still purr real easy? She would purr just when we would walk up to her before we even picked her up... She does have a loud purr (kinda like the resonators on a 340)... So sweet... She loved to be around people and get attention.

-
Back