Hay!! this is for goldfish65

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lets sing it together, Jimmy showed me some cool intro and very clean and neat beats back in the day
Enjoyed seeing these guys this morning :thumleft:

A song I have not herd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DomU9g_PX9I&feature=related"]YouTube - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: Partners, Brothers & Friends (video)[/ame]

It's good to be here with all the great folks for so long, Yall :rock:

I would not have known about this cool song and video had you not shared it! The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is still touring and they have a long history alongside many other great musicians. Many of us here remember their single "Mr. Bojangles."

What brought this up was I learned that their drummer Jimmie Fadden recently purchased my former childhood home in Sarasota. The house and wooded property were in a sad and neglected state so I am hopeful he will fix it up and bring some music and parties back to the place.

Mike I think I will send Jimmie a card, maybe fill him in on some facts about the property. I know his address already:smile:

Mr. Bojangles song sure was a great and reminds me of one of my uncle's that seemed to be allot like the song, So glad to here that Jimmie Fadden has your old home place and hope he fixes it up, we will need pictures one day :toothy2:

Here's a photo of the property in 2009. It was bittersweet to wander around and remember how it was back when the '66 Valiant was new. The pictures from that time are stored away but I will try to post some later. Bear with me I know this is not an interesting topic for everyone, but maybe some of y'all can relate....

Attachments

• 232.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 46
I sure miss seeing the moss in the trees , I spent 8 years in a row picking strawberries in Dover. Looking forward to the update goldfish :thumleft:

-
Back