headers or not to headers

-
Just an observation (hope thats spelled right LOL) Ive been going to alot of shows lately and have been looking for or at 2 things. Headers and carbs. the thing i have noticed is, people either have TTI's (not many, must be the price) or they have Hooker comps. I look under the car and some are "crushed" and some arnt, even if it the same body stlye (I realize suspension comes into play here) but those are the 2 headers i see the most. I want TTI's,but cant afford them (they just look soooo nice). I dont know what im getting at LOL but this is what ive been seeing out there.

I Will Tell You My Story About Headers In A Bodys, And I Agree With Fishy68. I Have A 318 1974 Dart Sport, And Putting Headers On This Car Was A Total Nightmare(i Speaking For Myself). The Car Has Power Steering And The Headers Fit Very Very Tight. The Driver Side Hangs Low, Was It Worth It, I Will Say Yes, But You Might Have To Go To Hell Before You Get To Heaven. Lots Of Luck

I find it hard to believe that headers could be installed on ANYTHING in 30 to 40 minutes. Even on my Harley.

That's about how long it takes using tti's on a '70 duster with a small block,done it on 2 of my dusters..and for the guy saying he'd never use headers again because of leaks and not getting them to fit or seal correctly,have you tried tti's or dougs??...

guys please stop bringing up dead threads it is over a year old. Please look at the dates before you post.

WHY? A good thread is a good thread. We have alot of new members hear, and this is a major concern for A bodies. Plus, i started the thread, and im glad people still look at it. lol

-
Back