Heartthrob Exhaust= Great Customer Service

-

titan

Reaction score
I bought a Summit 2.5 A-body Exhaust kit back in November of '09 for a customers car I am building. it has sat on a shelf unopened since then. I opened it up a week ago, and it was missing both tailpipe sections. I called Summit, and the kid there said because of the amount of time, they couldn't help me & he had no listing for just the tailpipes that I could buy, but informed me that the kit's are supplied by Heartthrob exhaust. I E-mailed Heartthrob and asked if they could sell me just the tailpipes, and 4 days later they showed up at my shop at NO charge. man name at Heartthrob was Mike Forbes. that is excelent customer service above and beyond.Tom.

Great deal. Everything I have heard about those systems makes me feel really regretful I bought Pypes. I guess all that glistens (as in T304) is not gold.

The Summit stuff is Heartthrob? Good grief. I figured it wouldda been some cheap knockoff junk. Those are supposed to bepretty good.

The Summit kit I received back at the beginning of the year was made by IMCO (had their name on the box), the company that owns Maremount Exhaust and Cherry Bomb. Don't know if Heartthrob is connected to them or another company.

-
Back