Hedman husler install pics

-
Reaction score
Hello all I have a 73 dart with a 440, edelrock rpm heads and schumaker headers. I'm looking to gain some top end power at the track and was wondering how many people are using the hedman fenderwell headers and if so how is the fit and finish and what problems you may have had. Pics would be very helpful thanks.

I have Hustlers on my Valiant. I have always had good luck with my Hedmans. The Hustlers are their racing header line so they are higher quality than their street headers. The price of them refects that.

Chuck

I may not be much help since I have a small block but mine fit nice, they don't come with a collector so you need to weld one on. I used a set of the ball flange type collectors from Flowmaster and then sent them off to Jet Hot for coating. They are pricey and with the mods I done I have a little over $1000 in them with the crank vents, collectors and coating so be prepared to open your wallet.

Photo1359.jpg

Photo1318.jpg

I may not be much help since I have a small block but mine fit nice, they don't come with a collector so you need to weld one on. I used a set of the ball flange type collectors from Flowmaster and then sent them off to Jet Hot for coating. They are pricey and with the mods I done I have a little over $1000 in them with the crank vents, collectors and coating so be prepared to open your wallet.

Photo1359.jpg

Photo1318.jpg

That is luscious.

crackedback the headers look great have you put them on the car yet or are they fresh out of the box. If they've been installed what was your tire clearance like.

Not installed yet. I wanted to get the car in the garage and test fit the driveline to get some stuff figured out. I decided that the cage needs to come out and that put it on the back burner for a bit.

From what I've been told, they don't have the same issues that the Hookers do. Guess I'll find out first hand...

-
Back