Hello everyone

-

shadow 21

Reaction score
Sold the boat and got me another car, 1969 PLYMOUTH VALIANT. Started watching graveyard cars and had to get me another mopar. The boat was a HONDO but it was powered by mopar.

Attachments

• S2010302.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 120
  • S2010295.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 114
  • S2010299.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 120
  • S2010266.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 104
Damn, nice car and nice boat too! They would've looked right nice one behind the other!! Welcome to FABO, I think you dun good!! Geof

Welcome to FABO! Man that car is sweet.....Looks like a big bolt pattern conversion along the way also. Give us some specs when you have time.

Welcome to FABO! Man that car is sweet.....Looks like a big bolt pattern conversion along the way also. Give us some specs when you have time.
1969 PLYMOUTH VALIANT 200, 1970 34O with a 484 cam, port and polished J heads, electronic ignition, 8 3/4 posi rear end, 323 gears, 727 transmission, 2400 stal converter, disc brakes, big bolt pattern 15 inch police wheels, valiant hub caps, 1973 duster front end, 139,000 original miles, it has a 600 cfm carburetor, not sure if that is a big enough carb, what do you think.

it has a 600 cfm carburetor, not sure if that is a big enough carb, what do you think.

It is on the smaller end of the 600-750 range typically used on small blocks, but if it runs good now, i wouldn't be in a great rush to replace it. Considering you have a pretty stout cam & the 3.23's, it actually may be a little crisper in normal driving then a 750ish carb. The only downside would be that you're leaving a few ponies on the table in the higher rpm range, but how often are you really hammering on it?

Oh, and that engine bay looks super. :thumleft:

It is on the smaller end of the 600-750 range typically used on small blocks, but if it runs good now, i wouldn't be in a great rush to replace it. Considering you have a pretty stout cam & the 3.23's, it actually may be a little crisper in normal driving then a 750ish carb. The only downside would be that you're leaving a few ponies on the table in the higher rpm range, but how often are you really hammering on it?

Oh, and that engine bay looks super. :thumleft:
Thanks for the input, I think I will keep the 600, it is really a good driver.

-
Back