Hello from Illinois

-

Moparman78

Reaction score
Hello all, new guy from southern Illinois. Been checking the site out for a while im a member on a few of the others figured id join up.. no car at the moment had a few b bodies then a sweet 71 swinger 340 4spd green with black tailstripe but had a little girl and needed a driver not a project so got rid of the dart and acquired a 78 aspen but that had to go to help fund the soon to be in April) wifes new suv fund. So now i just sit in the garage and wonder what ill find next..and watch my little girl run around with her toy hammer and as she says daddy's broke truck

Welcome to FABO. Was the 71 Swinger a Swinger Special? Or was the 340 dropped into it at some point? Post some pics if you have any.

welcome moparman78,from east central il hope you find a new project soon

Welcome to FABO. Was the 71 Swinger a Swinger Special? Or was the 340 dropped into it at some point? Post some pics if you have any.

Welcome, I'm as curios as 70DartMike on the 71 340 Swinger, what can you tell us if it was a Special or had the 340 put in at a later date?

It had no fendertag..but the vin said it was a swinger, 318, from canada, id say it was an original auto on floor due to it having cruise control, rear defrost, with air-conditioning..when i bought it i was told the drive train was out of a wrecked dart..on the driverside quater inside the trunk it had a paper folded up and sealed to the panel...possibly the build sheet im not sure.

-
Back