hello from pa.duster in the works

-
Reaction score
hello, just decided to join cause there is alot of usfull info on this site i can use to help restore my 74 duster. it's in the works with full rotiserrie , body is almost done. then the assembly begins. i've owned the car since i was 15 (now 37) and decided it was time for a make over . look forward to talking to some of you, and hopfully can get some answers when i run into problems.

There always room and good info here my friend, Welcome to the site :hello2:

pic4.JPG

Welcome. This is a place to find help and answers, we're all interested in the same things. It's nice that you don't have to be a member to read the forums. You can look around and see IF you want to join. Many just look, many join. I think you'll like it here, members are friendly and helpfull. We'll have to see pictures of the Duster from start to finish. Ray

thanks guys, i'm not real computer smart, but once i figure out how to post pictures i'll put some on the site. the car was pretty rough but it means alot to me so it's going to live again. i'm in no hurry, i want to do things the right way the first time . i have a 70 challenger i show now so it's not like i'm rushed to get it done, the duster is my baby though

-
Back