Hello Moparfolks

-
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Age, and comes from Norway. I have a 1961 Dodge Lancer 770, with 3 speed manual transmision.
I miss one part. P/N 2073663 I think it's called Torque Shaft, it is in the shiftlinkage.

Thanks

Welcome to the best Mopar forum in the world, neighbor! :D There are quite a few Scandinavians here.

Everybody will want to see pictures of your car!

And if you need a specific part, the best way is to post an ad in the Mopar Parts Wanted section. :thumblef:

welcome!!!! I have a 62 lancer but I have no idea what part you are referring to.
yes send pics, we want to see your ride!

I am not quite sure how I use this forum yet, so you have to appologize me if I post things on wrong places☺️

I bought the car for a week ago, it was repainted in 1988, but the owner didn't assembly the car, he put the car in a barn, and it have been there since 1988.
The car was sold new in Norway, and have had two owners. It is a Lancer 770 with the 170 /6 and manual transmision.
I have All the parts exept the part in the gearlinkage. Pretty friendly restoration object.
The front fenders have some rust round the holes for the trim. But are in pretty great shape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 93
-
Back