Help ID'ing Steering Wheel/ E-Body

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Can anyone ID this thing for me? I know it's from a Challenger. What I don't know is if it's worth anything.
ebaydodgewheelfront.jpg

ebaydodgewheelback.jpg

Numbers on the back of the spokes read 4004F TT with 73992 under it. It's was a woodgrain rimmed wheel at one time. The center plastic is pretty nice, just dirty. Horn button works.

I'm thinking of e-Baying it tonight, so a quick reply would be appreciated. I need to re-coup some of the cash I've been throwing at cars lately.
Thanks gang....:cheers:

BTW: A HELPFUL HINT
If you want your wife to be cool with your hobbies, know when to thin out old crap after you buy new crap. Do it BEFORE she tells you to. Words to live by....

There pretty coman. You may get $25-$50 for it. Challanger and Cudas used them.

This wheel is a wood grain finish wheel and goes for about 50-75$if its in good shape.I have a freind that restors them and then they go for 2-400$ all done.If you need the info,email me,Mrmopartech

AdamR said:
Thats not a rim blow.

That much I knew before I posted this thread. If it was a rim blow it would have been listed already ;)

Thanks for the quick replys. I may list it anyway.... $25 is $25 :thumleft:

Mopar471 said:
What was rim blow ?

Go down to the nearest truck stop and ask for Annie...:laughing:

Rim Blow was an optional steering wheel on the E-bodies where there was a rubber ring around the rim of the steering wheel that would allow you to blow the horn from anywhere along the rim.

-
Back