Not open for further replies.

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guy's,

I am on the look out for a complete gauge cluster including housing,bezzel & guages for either a 1962 Dodge Lancer or 1962 Valiant Signet.....If anybody can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Graham.

Are you converting your style to the us style 62? The oz cars have the 60-61 style of dash cluster's. also the shipping on a cluster will be sky high-- over $150 for a steel cluster assembly-- they also have a plastic style of 62 cluster that would weigh less.
Good luck in your search, Lawrence

Are you converting your style to the us style 62? The oz cars have the 60-61 style of dash cluster's. also the shipping on a cluster will be sky high-- over $150 for a steel cluster assembly-- they also have a plastic style of 62 cluster that would weigh less.
Good luck in your search, Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

We are doing a left to right conversion but we do not have a cluster so whatever we can find is better then what I have now.

I know that the shipping will be expensive but there isn't much I can do about that.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of the plastic style cluster would you???

Thanks Graham.

the 62 clusters look the same-- just some have a metal frame & some have plastic-- I'll guess that the earlier production runs had the metal frame & the later had the plastic ones.
Here is a little info on the 62 i did have, I've parted out a 1961,(2) 1962's & owned a nice 1960-- that I should have kept.
You do not care if the cluster is the round style currently used by your Aussie guys -- or the square type found on US 62 cars?
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11651&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This is a 1962 lancer cluster- ebay sold it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0231951308&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT
I have other pictures-- but they are on my old computer & have not been transferred yet --
I have a local trying to sell me a 1962 v100-- I'll see if he still has it-- I would then have your dash
there are a few aussie cars using parts from Kansas on them--- you guys sure make them look nice!! Lawrence

Hi I have one complete, bezel is in need of paint, all gauges and dash mount, let me know and i can send pictures, this one is from a 62 signet, thanks, Pete.

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the slow reply I have been away no I haven't found a cluster yet if possible can you send me pic's of what you have I will PM my email address to you.

Thanks Graham.

Hi I have one complete, bezel is in need of paint, all gauges and dash mount, let me know and i can send pictures, this one is from a 62 signet, thanks, Pete.

Hi Guy's,

I am on the look out for a complete gauge cluster including housing,bezzel & guages for either a 1962 Dodge Lancer or 1962 Valiant Signet.....If anybody can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Graham.
Hi and I have on in my e-bay store. here is the item number, it is fir a 1962 Valiant, thanks, Pete. Item number: 380159579394

Here is a picture, Pete.

valiant dash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back