Hey Everyone !

-

68dartgtman

Reaction score
New to this site as of today ! I purchased a 68 Dodge Dart GT about 2 months ago from a local owner and will be starting the restoration very soon. Trying to get the mechanicals done first and then on the body. This is my first Mopar in 37 years !
I have never restored a Mopar but have Chevs & Fords so I am hoping this will go smoothly ..... already finding some parts a little scares and expensive but that's ok.
Hope to talk with some of you soon !
Have a great day everyone !

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. I am going to be starting my 69 Dart project soon. Had to spend a month when I bought mine last summer getting the mechanicals straightened out. Going to strip the interior and get body work and paint done in the spring time. Hoping to get mine back together by summer. Maybe catch you around VA.

Welcome from Mn! I'll be starting my 67 GT clone project just as soon as the temp stays above freezing. Look forward to hearing/seeing your project coming along.

Welcome!

I too have just joined recently and have to say, there's a wealth of knowledge here on these pages, well worth the time to look around.

Welcome to you both!! Good to have you with us, and an excellent choice of cars to join the Mopar ranks with! Any 68 Dart is a good one, and a GT is a nice bonus!! Pics are always welcomed and much enjoyed by the gang here!!

Wait till Rani comes back and sees another 68 among the ranks, she'll be your new best friend!!! Geof

-
Back