Hey from Pomona, Ca.

-

EricD

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Mopar fans, I'm Eric D. from Pomona,Ca. and I've been hanging out now and then since last summer when my son Tim brought home a 1964 Dart GT. I'll post pictures when I learn how. He's driving it now but of course there's a lot of questions I have and I know this is the place where the experts are! I'm no stranger to turning wrenches but I failed to school my son in the joys of wrenching when he was younger (he's 28 now) but now have a great opportunity to do so. He's excited about learning and working on his car and I hope with your help we can turn this Dart into a sweet reliable ride.
My daily driver is a 1965 Chevy C10 truck (long bed) that I totally rebuilt from the frame up with a crate motor, 700R4 trans and literally replaced every moving part on it. It's not a show truck but a shop truck and looks like it! Anyhow, talking about my Chevy might be bad form here so I'll quit and just say thanks now for all the good advice I'm sure I'll be getting from you guys. Looking forward to learning from you all, until later...

Eric D.

Thanks, I like your name, wish I had that problem. But to answer your question my son's Dart is all black. I call it the Batmobile.

Eric D.

Welcome to you and your son! You can talk about your truck also, no harm! Sounds like a fun truck!! Make yourself at home, and share some pics when you can! Use the paper clip or the "go advanced" at the bottom of the page! Geof

Welcome Eric! Sounds like a fun project, and a Father/Son deal to boot.....That's fantastic. :thumleft:

Oh, and I'm not offended by your Chevy truck at all. Keeping any classic iron going is what it's all about. :D

-
Back