[FOR SALE] Holley 1bbl carburetor (Model 1945)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Rebuilt unit bought years ago and never used.

Needs a fitting at the fuel inlet.

$75 shipped to the lower 48

PayPal only (no exceptions)

PM me here only

To my bruthas outside the USA - your stuff can only go UPS for tracking purposes. Shipping may be higher, as well.

I'm leaving the Mopar flock, so I'm liquidating all my 73+ A-body stuff. PM me if you're looking for something. I just may have it after almost 10 years of collecting and junkyard hopping here in sunny and rust-free SoCal.

Attachments

• 009a.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 457
  • 010a.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 011a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 368
  • 012a.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 013a.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 381
  • 014a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 327
dang just bought that carb for $235 plus core! do you have a driver side inner door panel in white/ivory without the wood grain?

dang just bought that carb for $235 plus core! do you have a driver side inner door panel in white/ivory without the wood grain?

Thumbs down on the door panels, bro. Sorry.

PM me if you need anything else. I need to reclaim some realestate in my garage.

I see you're in Vista California, I live in Chula Vista. Is the carb still available? And would that fit in a 67 valiant 225 ci?

I see you're in Vista California, I live in Chula Vista. Is the carb still available? And would that fit in a 67 valiant 225 ci?

I had this for sale on three websites for almost 7 months. There was no interest and it didn't sell so I trashed it. Sorry, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back