Holley Hot Rod Reunion BOWLING GREEN

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
There is a possibility I will be going down by myself this year and was curious if other members will be down there? I'm not really excited about walking around by myself for three days.

What are the dates? I will try to make it and it would be fun to meet some FABO members.

June 18 19 20.

I know there are a handful of members down around bowling green and Nashville. A lot of mopars will be there.

Damn would love to go but will be working a festival for the business my wife and own on those dates.

I got my tickets in the mail last week. If I get the 5er out of the shop Friday. We will be towing from N FLA. I had hoped to camp at the track but will not do reservations so had to book at KOA in bowling green.

I'm hopin to be there Friday afternoon/evening but gotta work tomorrow and leave Saturday morning for Destin, Florida for our anniversary!!

Would any of y'all be interested in meeting somewhere for supper tomorrow night?

My wife Carol and I are at the Koa in bowling green so we could do it. We went to corvette museum today as thought would get rained out today. Plan to go Friday and Saturday. Hope the weather gets better. Bill

I am coming down by myself. Making the almost four hour drive from cincinnati. It would be nice not to eat supper alone and to meet some more cool members.

Might be better to use this thread instead of going back and forth with messages to everyone.

75slantsix and I were talking about about meeting up for lunch tomorrow. Would that work for anyone else?

my wife could make it if we work something out for supper, if lunch I'll just come up

Where is everyone staying? 75slant is that the cheapest place that's pretty close?

I'm staying in my house, that's the cheapest place I've been able to find.... Lol

-
Back