Hoosiers qtp tires for sale ?

-

stroker402

1968 dart GTS convertible
Reaction score
where is the best place to purchase hoosier qtp tires ?
My qtp are showing the cords.
time for another pair.
or if somone on the site has a pair of 27x10.5x15 PN 17500 with pretty good life left in them yet call me .
thanks for any leads !

I have some brand new ones the sidewalls started cracking 6 months after I bought them. Last set I will ever buy. Sorry wouldn't sell them to anybody in the condition they are in now. I only use them for set up and checking backspacing now.

I had bought them from Jegs or Summit. My theory is these tires aren't as popular as the M/T tires and may have set around longer.

I have some brand new ones the sidewalls started cracking 6 months after I bought them. Last set I will ever buy. Sorry wouldn't sell them to anybody in the condition they are in now. I only use them for set up and checking backspacing now.

I had bought them from Jegs or Summit. My theory is these tires aren't as popular as the M/T tires and may have set around longer.

I ran out a pair of m/t untill the cords showed and then tried the hoosier qtp and found that the hoosiers hooked much better for my application . both pairs of tires lasted the same amount of time on the car . I got 4 years out of each pair. most street driven .
But yes .....I did see the cracking on my hoosier side walls also this spring , after 4 years of use .......when I brought the dart out . They do have a pretty soft side wall and if you leave them sit for 6 months of winter months with not enough air in them ,I feel that is when they crack the side walls.
just my two cents.

Contact Hoosier direct,see if any up comming events may be in your area and buy them at the track.They will be the freshest. My last set I got in St. Louis. Got a good deal, He measured overall diameter and paired them, also mounted them.. They may even set you up with a meet with a vendor truck that is comming by your way. Just a thought...

-
Back