Hot Rod Power Tour 2024

-
When I went in 09 and 10 I had the only b body 78 fury 2 door the whole way. There was a magnum and as I remember a Cordoba or 2 along the way at this stop or that stop.
I still have the fury.

When I went in 09 and 10 I had the only b body 78 fury 2 door the whole way. There was a magnum and as I remember a Cordoba or 2 along the way at this stop or that stop.
I still have the fury.
When I went in 2005 there weren't many Mopars, and only one or two other 1970 Darts. A few e bodies and b bodies, but the majority of the cars were GM products, lots of Chevelles and Camaros.

When I went in 2005 there weren't many Mopars, and only one or two other 1970 Darts. A few e bodies and b bodies, but the majority of the cars were GM products, lots of Chevelles and Camaros.
Last time I went in 2019, there were a bunch of Mopars, several E and B bodies, quite a few darts, tons of late model challengers. Still out numbered by brand x but we always will be

I'm expecting that there will be a bunch of less than 10 year old Camaros, Mustangs, Challengers, and Chargers there that not many people really look at like many other events.

Dubbed "The Brown Car"

2022 Moparfest Shot.jpg

I'm expecting that there will be a bunch of less than 10 year old Camaros, Mustangs, Challengers, and Chargers there that not many people really look at like many other events.
The last Chrysler Carlisle we commented that it looked like a new car Dodge Dealership.

I am registered and I got hotel reservations all along the route. I'll be solo this year so I hope to meet some guys. Feel free to PM me so we can meet up.

I'll be driving my 73 Duster, hopefully will be painted by then and look better than above. LOL

RGAZ

-
Back