How she working

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok lets here how your Mopar is working.My 69 360 Dart is dialed in and working great,the folkssss in and around my house are not to happly,I just tell them move,or buy a mopar:cheers:

Most of yall know Victoria is doing GREAT!! The only time I got to let the folks around me hear it was when I pulled here out sporting her new duals and 4 bl set up :happy10: She has been flawless and sweet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JInsZEHyig&feature=related"]YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi[/ame]

Squeaking the belt's and testing Exhaust and my Tach ramcharger sent me Thank you Joe 8) It's time to set the valves, I have never set them yet and I am sure it's due time :happy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7tM7TsGcE"]YouTube- Slant 6 170[/ame]

The wagon is running great! Made a 500+ round trip to camp up near Mammoth a week or so ago. No problems though 100 degree Lancaster and on. Was hot with no AC though.
Bummer is last night I was hit while stopped at a light and my hood got pushed into the car in front of me and now I need a new hood. Still runs fine though.

All of mine are running good,my 77 custom 100 is my daily driver with a commando 360 that I replaced the 508 cam with a stock lift 340 stick,my 340 dart sport is used for cruising and the odd show,the 77 roadrunner is semi apart and the dakota is for sale(maybe)

The 67 notchback S that we purchased a while back (not running and gutted) is now on the road and were driving it almost daily.Runnin? Well the orig 273 is very,very tired,misses at idle,leaves a blue cloud behind whenever punched,oil on the ground,4-barrel inoperable and the clutch slips. But it went the 300 mile round trip to moparfest at 75 mph without missing a beat.( wipers don't work ) Iv'e had a lot of mopars over the years(AAR,b-bodies,A-bodies) This car may be my favourite. To make a long story short,my A is runnin great you can tell by the smile on my face. Greg.

She keeps running so I keep driving her. The OD is about ready to roll over. So soon I will have a low miles car. LOL

Almost have the son's 70 Duster put together, started for the first time on Sunday, finishing up brakes and interior this week, exhaust system goes in on Sunday, alignment on Monday, emissions on Tuesday, registration on Wednesday, and then testing to make sure it will do a 700 mile roadtrip Labor Day weekend. Lots of pics and a couple of videos coming the next 2 weeks.

My 71 Duster runs better than I thought it would. I found a low mile 360 out of a motorhome for $200. It came with big valve j heads which were in good shape just had them checked and new seals and springs. Installed $100 Summit cam,new oilpump,timming set,softplugs and steelshim headgaskets, used 600 holley. She runs really well and I am more than pleased with it.

71 Dart was pretty much tagged and ready back in 2007. Drove it less than 1/4 mile and have not been back to see it since. I still need to install the door weather strip and a few other small things. I live cross state and just have not had the time to break away.

70 Duster....being held in bodyshop hEll for the second time. Rearend is complete except brake kit, K member is power coated, new dash pad and all new weatherstrip is waiting, got new wheels and tires ready, buckets seats bought, console set up bought, floor shift steering column is painted and waiting....but it appears the 2nd BODY SHOP pushed the car to the corner again? I do plan to make an appearance at the shop in the next few weeks to see what is/has or has not been happening.

My Demon hasn't been out very much this summer. The neighbors did poke their heads out a little last Friday night when they heard the Mr. Norm's Super Stock Demon fire up in the trailer though.

Most of yall know Victoria is doing GREAT!! The only time I got to let the folks around me hear it was when I pulled here out sporting her new duals and 4 bl set up :happy10: She has been flawless and sweet.

YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi

Squeaking the belt's and testing Exhaust and my Tach ramcharger sent me Thank you Joe 8) It's time to set the valves, I have never set them yet and I am sure it's due time :happy10:

YouTube- Slant 6 170
Sweet that soundnssss great.I was watching the tack and saying come on Memike I want to see 5 grand LOL thanks.

-
Back