Hurst shifter HELP!!!

-

MoparTommy

Reaction score
If anyone can help me that would be awesome!

I'm looking for a hurst "spaghetti" shifter or at least the correct name of it and or a link where I can buy one. I want to put it in my 68 dodge dart gts.

why would the comp plus be called a spaghetti shifter???

Hmmm, perhaps they are referring to the funky twisted handles used on the 4-Speed cars with a center console????

Never heard it called a spaghetti shifter before.

First hand knowledge anyone?

Regards,

Joe Dokes

They probably come with meatballs and a side of garlic toast :toothy8:

I know the 68 383 gts w/console came with one. My brother still has the gts vert he bought in 1971 but that shift handle is long gone as it was a bear to slam gears with. Just like the factory exhaust manifolds......if I knew back then what I know now............

Hi, have been looking for the same thing myself, just found a reproduction unit today, at a fair price considering originals are very hard to get a hold of. Look up at Brewers Performance.

SH055R.jpg

SHO55R 1967-76 A BODY CONSOLE SHIFT HANDLE REPRODUCTION
Details

New reproduction console style shift handle for all 1967 and later A-body cars. Patterned after the original 1968-69 Hurst handle. Works with bolt-on style Hurst shifter mechanisms for better, positive shifting. White or black shift ball and lock nut included, $17.95 additional for woodgrain shift ball.
SELECT: SB002 WHITE BALL
SB102 BLACK BALL
SB213 WOODGRAIN BALL & LN244 (+$17.95)
Price: $199.95

Here's one that I just found through Keisler, maybe it's what you're looking for. $119.00

-
Back