" Hustle Stuff Chrysler Parts hood tach

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hood tach has been SOLD to mrta340 !!!! . It will be on its way to beautifull Europe next week and will be added to his amazing and super RARE hood tach collection. I was blown away at the pictures he posted ive had a bunch of genuine "Hustle stuff " Chrysler Parts Dixco hood tachs and the Dixco HT/x hood tachs but his collection is in another league i can only dream about and admire, thanks Patrik i love your collection.

Wow!! Looks like a small form of retirement fund, with the value they are holding. Darn nice collection you've got there. :cheers:

I received the tach some weeks ago. What for a good deal for me, it is a perfect tach for a project. In the meantime I used the tach to restore a perfect one. I spend days for this restoration.

After the work, I had the tach in my display. Just some days later, a Mopar freak from my area was visiting me and he made me an offer over 2K for the tach. I had it just for a short time for my pleasure …

:cry:

Thanks TX9 for the good base and perfect deal.

Here a picture from the tach after his restoration.

mopar.jpg

If someone wants to offer me other Mopar Hustle Stuff tachs; feel free to contact me.

Pat

It depends in witch condition the tach actually is.

New or repro parts are not available on the market. If I need exchange parts, a restoration can be very expensive, because parts have to come from other hood tachs.

Show me pictures from your tach and can give you my opinion.

Hello mrta340 im happy you got the tach safe and sound ive never shipped a part so far away before i was nervous you might not get it. I just found what i think is a find of a lifetime 5 N.O.S in the box 4 wire "Chrysler Parts " hood tachs that have never been mounted . I still cant beleive my good fortune sometimes being in the right place at the right time really pays off. A friend of mine gave me a lead on a man he bought some rare parts from in the early 80s. He was a Chrysler engineer that worked on the early " Hustle Suff " then the " Direct Connection " parts programs. His basement is full of super rare late 60s early 70s parts parts that he bought new and then stored away. Ive been told that he has boxs of N.O.S Sun Blue and Green line gauges, tachs, senders cups. N.O.S Dixco Big daddy Don Garlits tachs new in the boxs all kinds of original six pack setups, aircleaners,complete E-body shaker hood setups, N.O.S Carter and Holley carbs for hemis, 440s , N.O.S intakes, heads, blocks, cranks, rods etc all this stuff is N.O.S nothing is used. The super rare N.O.S " Hustle Suff " 340 Tri-Y headers i have for my Demon once sat in his basement. My friend bought 2 sets of these headers from him and some other parts in thely 80s tons of other N.O.S parts there too but ive never seen them personally i hope to though.

Hello mrta340 im happy you got the tach safe and sound ive never shipped a part so far away before i was nervous you might not get it. I just found what i think is a find of a lifetime 5 N.O.S in the box 4 wire "Chrysler Parts " hood tachs that have never been mounted . I still cant beleive my good fortune sometimes being in the right place at the right time really pays off. A friend of mine gave me a lead on a man he bought some rare parts from in the early 80s. He was a Chrysler engineer that worked on the early " Hustle Suff " then the " Direct Connection " parts programs. His basement is full of super rare late 60s early 70s parts parts that he bought new and then stored away. Ive been told that he has boxs of N.O.S Sun Blue and Green line gauges, tachs, senders cups. N.O.S Dixco Big daddy Don Garlits tachs new in the boxs all kinds of original six pack setups, aircleaners,complete E-body shaker hood setups, N.O.S Carter and Holley carbs for hemis, 440s , N.O.S intakes, heads, blocks, cranks, rods etc all this stuff is N.O.S nothing is used. The super rare N.O.S " Hustle Suff " 340 Tri-Y headers i have for my Demon once sat in his basement. My friend bought 2 sets of these headers from him and some other parts in thely 80s tons of other N.O.S parts there too but ive never seen them personally i hope to though.

Cool, to hear that. What for a found! You are a lucky man!

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Please, post some pictures from the boxed Chrysler Parts hood tach.

Hi Patrik if im able to buy the tachs and some parts from this gentleman ill post pics for sure its all up in the air right now nothing is for sure he said hes interested in thinning his collection but people that have so many rare parts seem to change their minds once they think it overe hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back