Hypurrcars - East Coast Canada - Southern A Body Parts !

-

HYPURR1

Reaction score
canada.gif
Hypurrcars - East Coast Canada - Southern A Bodies Parts !
Hi - I'm new to this site....looks like a great place for a certified MOPAR NUT ! Like me. I have started a website @ www.hypurrcars.com... It's new and not quite up to snuff yet. A FEW of my parts are listed on there in the 'USED" sections. I usually post on "KIJIJI" HALIFAX,NS in the "CLASSIC CARS" SECTION AND THE "PARTS AND ACCESSORIES" SECTION. I've been bringing up parts from the NEW MEXICO and ARIZONA area's for a year or so now. My main supplier has called it quits for a few months and I have 2 tonnes of his parts here in Nova Scotia NOW from 6 or 7 cars that he has parted out in the last coulpe of years. ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH "CLASSIC AMERICAN STEEL" FROM ebay...???? (ACCOUNT "CLOSED")

What I don't have .... no bumpers , engines or drivetrain , front fenders except for a 64 Dart pass side and a 67 Coronet pass side. I prefer not to crate and ship and would rather deliver locally within the Maritime Provinces......I do ship worldwide however. CALL DOUG PERRY @ 902-745-1773, That's in the BARRINGTON, NOVA SCOTIA area. SEE KIJIJI "CLASSIC CARS" HALIFAX, NS for few of my parts.....search MOPAR, DODGE,PLYMOUTH......Etc.

NOT JUST A BODIES.......LOTS OF 50's, 60's,70's to 1980 MOPAR PARTS !

see www.hypurrcars.com

I ALSO HAVE A 1968 CHARGER R/T FOR SALE FOR $30,000 OR BEST OFFER -- NO EMAILS ABOUT THE CAR ....U CAN'T CALL .........YOU'RE NOT A SERIOUS BUYER ! ALL EMAILS FOR "PARTS WANTED" WELCOME :snakeman:

-
Back