Inland shifter for A833

-

Twisted71

Reaction score
I recently got a 833 OD from an F body to convert my duster back to a manual shift. It was a lucky find and came out of a station wagon believe it or not!
Unfortunately, it did'nt have the shift lever or boot anymore so I am looking for the proper shift lever. Anyone have one, or can point me in the right direction? The shifter mechanism is by Inland Tool.
:burnout:

dont waste your time with the inland. never heard anything good about them. get a comp plus

The Hurst Indy shifter for A-bodies is one of the biggest deals going for an A-body shifter. Comes with the shifter, adapter, tranny levers, rods and all the hardware to mount for $140 from Summit or Jegs. A competition Plus will go for closer to $200 and does not come with the levers or rods.

The only down side is the stick is very short but it is a bolt on. I just picked up a stick at a swap meet that I liked for a couple of bucks. The body does not have the positive stops like the Competition Plus but the body is dimpled where they go. I just drilled and tapped the holes and now have the stops just like the Plus.

I have a couple of inland shifters. 3 and 4 speed and console shifters, levers and all. Let me know what you may be looking for.

Wondering if anyone out there knows of an interchange for a console shifter besides the hard to find Hurst for a 4 speed Demon?

hell high water,,,would you happen to have a inland arm for a non console 67 B body??

ive never seen an inland for an A body

if you have one e mail me please [email protected]

fstfish66, I have a Inland in my 66 ill try to get pics so you can ID a A-body bench shifter are. As for Hurst being better I'm shure it is but keeping my car original I found there is not much diffrence in the mechanisim just the mounting for the arm, and I took out the isolation bushings & solid mounted the arm which tightened the shifter up. That being done made it much better & I like the reverse lock out.

-
Back