International Flat Bed (Restoration)

-

LJS30

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this would make a cool flat bed pickup? You could even mod this for car hauling.

378584070.jpg
[/IMG]

dam that is ugly!!

but a a retro car hauler with a hemi on its back, i might change my mind....

Yeah it might be ugly,but I use to think the crackerbox jimmy was ugly. Now I think different and respect them just as much old cars.

I don't think it's so ugly... with the right paint and some hard work I see that being made into something cool. Yeah, I think it could be kinda cool. Do you know what year it is?

I don't think it's so ugly... with the right paint and some hard work I see that being made into something cool. Yeah, I think it could be kinda cool. Do you know what year it is?

Not sure but it has a v-8 and supposedly only needed brakes when it was parked by my Grandfather many years ago. I've seen a moving business around here using these Load Star's in their fleet.

Not sure but it has a v-8 and supposedly only needed brakes when it was parked by my Grandfather many years ago. I've seen a moving business around here using these Load Star's in their fleet.

Seems like something to check out. Would make a cool custom hauler.

I used to work for a man in the early 80`s, who built a welding rig out of one of these trucks. he painted it metalflake brown with white top. Very cool rig, very nice truck. Decent power. Could make a easy U turn. I just had to get used to setting in front of the wheels;-) The cab tilts forward for easy access to engine. Buy it!

you know i agree, the more i look at it the more i like it, like hemizach said, a cool paint job and a flat bed and i think it'd look great!!

-
Back