Intro

-

ScooterLaw

Reaction score
My friends call me Scooter....so hey, whats up? Been a big Chrysler fann for years. Owned a couple of '69 Chargers and a couple of 340 Dusters.....one was a badass FE5 4 speed Duster and I miss it. It was an easy 12 second car.

So, I'm putting my restored (not rotisserie) 1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 coupe up for sale to raise funds for the '71 340 duster I'll be in search of. The mustang is pretty, COMPLETELY bone stock and an all original 5 speed car beautifully finished in Bimini Blue.....thanks to my big brother.

I was in Carlisle this past weekend and decided it was time for an upgrade. My brother says that my car should make me happy. The Mustang makes me happy....I'm looking for borderline ecstatic. Thus the hunt for the '71 340 Duster (I've decided to be very specific for various reasons). I'll build a clone if I have to but and original H-code car is the goal.

Thanks for your time and any help moving the Mustang and any help with my search for my dream Duster would be appreciated.

By the power vested in the state of the Pentastar, I wish all owners and fans a happy day.

Best Regards,

Scooter

-
Back