Introducing my new daily driver

-

rp23g7

Reaction score
Here she is, in all her glory, TAA DAA.

A 1988 Plymouth Reliant Wagon. Pretty sweet little car, well taken care of. It has all the maintenance records for it too.

I think it belonged to the C.O. of the USS Nimitz. It has a car cover with his seal on it and one of those silver and black foil military inventory spec stickers and a government lost title request with a D. John C.O. signature on it.

Its had its head gasket replaced, axle seals, radiator, fuel tank, and other fuel items replaced, new shocks and struts and other stuff, i got it for $500

Now the Bee can stay home and play on nice days.

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

2.2 or 2.5 engine? check timeing belt,about 5-7 year life span.if it breaks no damage to engine....a good thing.:thumleft:

its a 2.5, the head gasket has been replaced, and it has tons of records, but i cant seem to find out if they did the timing belt when they did the head gasket.

The previous owner thinks they did. HMM, non interferance motor, so i may be calling AAA one day possibly.

I think the 2.2 and 2.5 are the same heads, just a deeper block for a longer stroke, so a turbo from a 2.2 would work, i dont think they put turbos on 2.5's did they? I think some wheels from a Lazer or Daytona may be in order too

-
Back