Jeannette parade

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Howdy gang.. Figured id post some pics from this weeks parade during community days in Jeannette.. It was a beautiful day, unfortunatly I had to work.. My friend got his daughter to take out the Dart for me, so it wouldnt miss the event.. This is the last run for the Dart this year, as I have all kinds of little issues to address (the very reasons she wont be making the trip to the Nats this year) .. There were kids in the cars throwing out candy.. It was a great time.. I just posted pics of the cars in our little group.. My 69 Dart, Bobs 68 Barracuda Formula S, Neds 66 Barracuda, Cisco's 69 GTX and Bruces 77 Cordoba.. Hope you guys like them..

DSC01752[1].jpg

DSC01753[1].jpg

DSC01772[1].jpg

DSC01773[1].jpg

DSC01771[1].jpg

DSC01774[1].jpg

DSC01775[1].jpg

DSC01777[1].jpg

DSC01778[2].jpg

DSC01779[1].jpg

Thanks... I will pass that on.. The Cordoba just got finished about a month ago... I think the car looks awsome... He's planning on driving it to the Nats this year..

Nice to see downtown Jeannette again. Used to work Hempfield Twp. on patrol for PSP and would stop in to chat with Jeannette PD guys now & then.
The cars look great, and seeing that Cordoba was a treat.

Mother&Dad'sdrivewayPSPCrownVic2.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys... I expected to get comments about the Cordoba.. It is definitly a head turner.. He put a lot of time and thought into it.. and we all worked hard to get it done in time for the Nats.. I suspect its gonna turn heads there as well.. He picked the right combination of things.. the wheels, the color, putting that particular scoop on it.. even the roof cap.. which is apparently quite rare, it actually came off of a 77 Charger... (the Charger was in WAY bad shape, pretty much too far gone. but it provided some important pieces for getting the Dobie back together... including that roof cap) ... when I get a chance I will post some car **** pics of the Cordoba for you guys if you want...

Darn, wish I'd known about this, I only live about 10-15 miles from there!!!!!!

FF

My fault, I shoulda posted something about it earlier.. Jeannette has its own car show, late August-early September.. they line both sides of the main drag in town with cars.. I will keep everyone posted when that is.. its a fun show..

-
Back