Joined a couple weeks ago, figured I'd better say Hi

-

3AM Ideas

Reaction score
Joined a couple weeks ago, figured I'd finally better say hi.
Been into mopars for many years, mostly a-bodies with a few c-bodies thrown in also. Got started when I bough a used '66 cuda when I was going to college. 225 /6 auto, that weird green gold color, great little car. Had a few darts (usually 72's) follow me home over the years. Currently have a grand cherokee daily driver + an '87 1-ton chevy (don't ask) :roll: & a '64 New Yorker 4dr w/a 413 4bbl.
Just picked up a 64 Valiant 4dr at an impound auction a couple weeks ago.
should be a fun daily driver if I don't sell it!
That's all for now.
-Paul

Attachments

• DS front.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 97
  • PS front.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 102
  • NewHome.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Engine.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Dash.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 113
  • DSrear.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DS rear.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 110
Welcome to FABO!! Sweet Valiant you have there, what are your plans for it?

About time you said hi!!! LOL!! Welcome aboard!!! It really amazes me some of the body lines ma mopar did back then....like the front fenders on your Valiant, how the raised line comes to a point and back to the door. That fender is cool looking!! Cool car looks very clean, good luck with her!!

Joined a couple weeks ago, figured I'd finally better say hi.....

Yup, you'd better! :iconbigg: Hey, nice ride! Looks like original paint too! That'd make an awesome daily driver. Hopefully, she don't burn (or leak) too much oil.

....that weird green gold color....

We all know it, guaranteed. Mopar and "those greens"

Chrome valve cover? CHECK!

Sweet Valiant you have there, what are your plans for it?
So far I've got it to start & move under its own power, picked up a set of small bolt rallys,
& shoveled the snow off it a few times. Still working on getting it a spot inside the garage.
Floors seem solid, interior is still full of junk but other than needing a thorough cleaning it's in pretty good shape inside.
Since I bought it at an impound auction it didn't come with keys, (the ignition key is now a stubby flat blade) so changing all the locks needs to get done.
Lots of little stuff, tune up, get brakes / front end checked out etc. etc.
:wink:

Welcome...By the way, I'm kinda partial to that wierd green gold color

-
Back