Just wanted to say high to you all!

-

Hemikiller

Reaction score
I am a true A-body obssesive compulsive!!

Here is a list and pics of the arsonal.
72 Valiant 440, 727, 8 3/4 Full custom weekend ground pounder.
64 Dart 383 fully machined full roller motor, 727, 8 3/4 Prosteet/Gasser, front straight axle. Under construction.
66 Valiant wagon 225, 904, 8 1/4 daily driver.

Glad to have found you guys/and or gals hope you can help with my sickness!!

1_1_3_1.jpg

IMG_0199_1_3_1.JPG

IMG_0265_1_1.JPG

IMG_0099_1_1.JPG

IMG_0204_1_2_1.JPG

IMG_0215_1_2_1.JPG

IMG_0226_1_3_1.JPG

All very cool. Yes there is a sickness, you will never overcome it once you're into it this far.
My name is John, and I'm a moparaholic.

Hemikiller said:
Thanks All!! My wife thought this might help!!
I'm not sure if feeding the addiction with forum time will please the wifey, you may have to make it up to her!

Welcome Hemikiller
Looks like you will fit in nicely here!!
I specially like all three!! :wav:

WELCOME!

Nice little collection you have. I like the wagon, just need to add 2 more cylinders..lol I just joined this site and it is the BEST so far!

Have fun!

Can someone tell me what the chrome spoilers on the back of the wagon are for? I've had debate with a friend about this. He claims they are to keep the rear window clear during rain. I think they are to exhaust away from the rear window so you can drive with it down.

65s said:
Can someone tell me what the chrome spoilers on the back of the wagon are for? I've had debate with a friend about this. He claims they are to keep the rear window clear during rain. I think they are to exhaust away from the rear window so you can drive with it down.

Could be both. I do know that on Suburbans the spoiler or visor over the rear doors is to keep a flow of air across the rear window to blow dust and dirt off of the glass. You would be amazed how much dust can accumulate on those windows without it.

Welcome to the board!:salute:

Your Valiant(Scamp) is awesome,is that color Butterscotch?

-
Back