Leaf Spring Shackles

-

Mcfarlrm

Reaction score
Currently running Hotchiks 24385 leaf springs on my 68 Barracuda. Lowered the rear end a bit much for my taste. Any shackle extension brackets, etc. out there to raise it up an inch or two?

Currently running Hotchiks 24385 leaf springs on my 68 Barracuda. Lowered the rear end a bit much for my taste. Any shackle extension brackets, etc. out there to raise it up an inch or two?
Which front hangers are you using? The Hotchkis hangers that come with it will lower an inch under the stock ones. If you use the stock leaf hangers on the front with the 24385 it will sit higher.

Which front hangers are you using? The Hotchkis hangers that come with it will lower an inch under the stock ones. If you use the stock leaf hangers on the front with the 24385 it will sit higher.
Face palm. Using the Hotchkis hangers currently. Good thing I hung onto the stock ones.

I believe the bolt size may be different on each hanger. Will have to check.

if it was a /6 it'll be the 9/16 for sure, but ma mopar being her usual self, you never know what went on.

if the hanger holes are too small you can just open them up to the 5/8 size with a uni-bit.

did your hangers come with one hole or two?

-
Back