LO23 Clone, Shifter Lockout Install

-
Mechanism with rod only. $275.00
Rod has been shorten, and show some ware on ball and plastic tube. White marking on ball is gone, but "R" and arrow is there. Mechanism show signs of quite some use, but I would no hesitate to use it. Spring needs to be slightly bent, or attention must be taken when mounting, since spring can slip under slider. Once bolted tight, this should cause no problem.
20170507_085732 Look Out Used.jpg

20170507_085844 Look Out Mech Used.jpg

Last edited:
Mechanism with rod only. $325.00
Rod slightly bent, but full lengths. Some white marking on ball gone. Minor signs of use on plastic tube. Mechanism in lighter finish, might be a newer one. Mechanism in tight good condition.
#3 and #4 dosen´t have the extension bar, witch might be needed depending on what shifter and shifter mounting plate you use. I have not yet been able to mount the Look Out with my shifter that has a welded shaft, and the mounting plate that was originally used on the SS-cars.
I can send picture of any other details you might need to take a closer look upon.
Parts are in Sweden, and shipping might cost some more... will of cause check this if you are interested...
Thanks
20170507_085249 Lock Out Light Finish.jpg

Also, of cause the two mounting bolts need to be longer when the Look Out is mounted...
One 7/16" - 3 1/4" long
One 3/8" - 3 1/4" long

Problem solved, the tab appears to have been someone's after thought, probably for a different shifter. I cut it off and all is well...

Ooh... Sorry, I just come to think of it... One should not high jack some ones thread the way I just did.
I apologize jpharley,
sorry, Stefan

Hi, yes all three actually.
I´ll give you 5%. Not much but it will cover some of the shipping. Some day during the week I should be able to check shipping if you want me to.
Tomorrow is MATS :)

Hi, yes all three actually.
I´ll give you 5%. Not much but it will cover some of the shipping. Some day during the week I should be able to check shipping if you want me to.
Tomorrow is MATS :)
Yes please that would be good. Will you be at MATs? I won't but I will be at Mopar Nats.

No, It´s here in Sweden... maybe you wasn´t aware of were I´m from. :) I mean shipping coast...
I understand. I knew you were from there but I though you may have been traveling. I will take #2 if that's okay. Please Message me with the total cost and how you would like to be paid. Thanks!

-
Back