local show in campbell today

-
Sorry I couldn't make it out there today. There are 2 reasons for that.

1) CA DMV can't get there **** together so they suspended the reg on my 72. They claim they do not have proof of insurance even though I personally brought it to them at the DMV branch in Fremont in September. There is a "claim center" that sent me another notice of suspension. Apparently, they don't communicate with DMV on these issues. So even though I showed CA DMV the proof, the claim center needs to see it too. It's double work and totally STUPID!:angry6:

2) Football on Sundays. It's hard for me to get out on these days.

How was the show? Do you have pics?

show was great. pics? you would have to talk to my camera who wanted to stay behind sitting on the counter all day. oh well, to see the pics they should be on willies website soon(the address above).

well sometimes i cant remember to put it on here. why? i dont know. to much going on i guess. i'll try to put up the next one sooner. my car club is getting a spot for some cars at the rod/custom show in sf at the cow palace in january. i might put it in that.

well sometimes i cant remember to put it on here. why? i dont know. to much going on i guess. i'll try to put up the next one sooner. my car club is getting a spot for some cars at the rod/custom show in sf at the cow palace in january. i might put it in that.

Which club is that? I will be there and will try and look you up. I offered a friend of mine to trailer his '56 Chevy gasser (yellow) to the show from Concord
so I don't think I will have any of mine there.

Which club is that? I will be there and will try and look you up. I offered a friend of mine to trailer his '56 Chevy gasser (yellow) to the show from Concord
so I don't think I will have any of mine there.

i belong to golden state rods. i like them because one up front fee of $110 for a jacket with your name and car(s) on it, then no further dues, no officers, no minumum meeting to appear at. i won't belong to other clubs because they are run like mason lodge or something, just too many rules. they have monthly get togethers, but no gavels, just fun and hanging out.

I know quite a few of the guys and use to hang with them at McDonalds/Carls Jr. in San Bruno/Millbrae. You are right ... the politics of some clubs really takes a bite out of the fun of owning these cars. Golden State Rods is a very low key group and nice to hang around. Do you make it over much to the weekly get togethers?

i am going to start to try to get over to them since mayhem has died down a bit in my life. so far, i've met good people.

gtx, do you belong to a club?

-
Back