Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey
I"m looking for a 67-69 Dodge dart, Peferable with no rust and if possible a V8 and in the northern states or even better in Ontario.
Thanks

I may have what you are looking for. Its a 67 set up for a small block but I have a big block k-frame for it. If south cental illinois isn't to far away for you let me know. I have lots of parts to go with it, 1968 440 out of a charger and a 400, if someone wanted to combine them and make an awsome stroker motor, a fuel cel ect. ect. ect. I just never put the car together, most everything you need is there. I drive a truck over the road and just by chance I am home and caught this request. Whenever I get home I always check this site out. You can try to reply to me here or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Like I said lots of new parts will go with it. It may also take me a few days to get back in touch with you. I have to leave this afternoon for Little Rock Ar. and I do not have internet access when I am out on the road.

Hey, Do you have an pics of the car and how much would you like for the car? I understand, might take some time for you to get back to me, thats fine, no rush, my dad used to do trucking too along time ago.
thanks

I have many 67-69 parts and also looking for anoter 67 dart project car... Ihave twoatthe presenttime 67 conv. with 340auto. 67hardtop 340 4speed......looking to make a big block car....

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed car

This car is a project that has very good structure, starting with the frame. The fenders and doors are in good shape along with the floor pans. The trunk is very solid and the inner fenders are as well. The car is an original bench seat car but now has aftermarket buckets. Interior is black and is going to need to be redone. Still has the four speed pedal and hump. Someone put a automatic transmission with a console in at one time. Has the factory 8 ¾ rearend, ratio is unknown and the rear frame has torque boxes. I have most of the parts for the car but am missing the front grille and hood. Manual steering and drum brakes with small bolt pattern. I do have the fender tag but no build sheet. The fender tag reads; G15-tinted front windshield,G33-left hand outside mirror, R11-AM radio, V1W-white vinyl top, V8W-white bumble bee stripe,Q5-seafoam turquoise metallic blue, D2X-deluxe black vinyl bench seat, X9-black upper door frame, E55-340 4bbl 275hp engine, D21-A833 4speed transmission floorshift. And the vin is LM23P9BXXXXXX
$4500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back