Looking for Calgary Mopar

-

hemicop

Reaction score
I'm looking for a guy named "Ron" from Calgary that bought a yellow HemiDart in Az. If anyone knows him, please have him call or E-mail me--- he has my old car.

I'm looking for a guy named "Ron" from Calgary that bought a yellow HemiDart in Az. If anyone knows him, please have him call or E-mail me--- he has my old car.

When did Ron purchase the dart, I belong to the Calgary mopar club and would have noticed a hemi dart or remembered hearing of one.

Terry

He bought it roughly a year ago. He said he'd keep intouch & that he was going to use it as a street/strip car & was thinking of changing the pistons (too much compresson for him). The car was easily a 9-second ride but needed some finishing before he could actually use it. I'm hoping he finished it & is happy with it.

What year? I can only recall seeing one there last year.....I'm reasonably confident that it was a '69.
Daryl

It was a '68. Big tired, R&P steering (when I had it) 528 x-rammed Hemi, 9in.. Ford with 4-link, full S/S type interior. the 1/4s were screwed up but he said he was going to replace them. A pretty solid car overall cert'd to 8.50........

hemicop, I was at the big Mopar show at COP (Canada Olympic Park) and I didn't see it there. maybe he didn't get it finished for shows last summer.

hanks, Keith. He bought it about a year ago now & all it really needed was the quarterpanels replaced as my body guy screwed 'em up. I figured it'd be out-'n-about.

-
Back