Looking for good body panel person in NH area

-

tomd

Reaction score
Hiya,

As the title says, i'm looking for someone that does very good work on replacement panels within 100 or so miles of Manchester NH. Car is a '70 340 Swinger originally from NM, not a North East rust bucket but needs a trunk floor pan (bad lid gasket so the pan is pitted and pin holed from the inside-out) and lower quarter/wheel house joint area on the right side from a low quality collision repair maybe 30 odd years ago. The car has been in storage for 19 years and is currently a rolling chassis so I can't drive it around for inspection.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Hiya,

As the title says, i'm looking for someone that does very good work on replacement panels within 100 or so miles of Manchester NH. Car is a '70 340 Swinger originally from NM, not a North East rust bucket but needs a trunk floor pan (bad lid gasket so the pan is pitted and pin holed from the inside-out) and lower quarter/wheel house joint area on the right side from a low quality collision repair maybe 30 odd years ago. The car has been in storage for 19 years and is currently a rolling chassis so I can't drive it around for inspection.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
I got just the guy he is in merrimack mass near hampton beach. He just did my 69 mustang fastback and my 1967 L code 440 charger full floor pans. This guy is very reasonable and does very excellent work. Private message me and I will pass you his number.

-
Back