Looking For My Old 1971 340 4 speed Duster

-

Ogre Backwash

Reaction score
Pathetic, desperate, hopeless inquiry to find my old 1971 340 Duster 4 speed. I'm looking to see if I kept any paperwork with the VIN. At the time I sold it in early 1978 it was wearing California license plate 819 DQA, blue plate with yellow numbers and letters.
The car was equipped as follows: Color: Sherwood Green with black 340 side stripes and black out treatment on the tail panel. I had repainted it 4 months before I sold it. It had a two-tone green vinyl interior with a bench seat and a fold down arm rest. Rallye dash and I strapped a Sun tach to the steering column. It had left and right side chrome rallye mirrors. Hurst shifter with the polished aluminum handle. It had a set of American Racing 14x7 aluminum slot mags with Goodyear Polyglas GTs. Had chrome hood pins and Shark Tooth Grill.The engine was stock except for an Edelbrock single plane manifold and a Holley 650. I added a sure-grip to the 3:23 rear end. It had around 40,000 miles on it and was in really nice condition when sold, no damage or rust It stayed around the Bay Area for at least a couple years. I last saw it in Pittsburg California around 1980. Could it possibly have survived? I'd like to know.
I have a few photos of it which I will post as soon as I find them.

Paul

-
Back