[WANTED] LOOKING FOR PROJECT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
here in calif , got a 57 d100 short utility side , with a 60 413 n auto in it for years . found a 39 d100 at my bone yard .

DSC08001.JPG

DSC08002.JPG

DSC08816.JPG

DSC08837.JPG

Looked at something and made a deal last night but it was getting dark and it's contingent on further look over but looks good and will be a very interesting build I have something in inventory to use for a frame swap "I Think" it's a 69 "PROJECT RODJECT"
Damn it another brain storm failed so I'm giving up for awhile
00i0i_lGXfcafYC7P_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
very cool , i've got a couple myself . 64d100 69d200crew . i call this combo orangy n oranger . lol .
DSC08197.JPG

I keep saying I'm done with this hobby but it's in my blood and I'm bored to death so I'm on the hunt for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be. So if you or someone you know has something in process or whatever and want to get out from under it let me know Car - truck - odd ball what ever anything and any brand and year again looking for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be the closer to Syracuse Indiana 46567 the better --- Thanks and looking forward to finding what ever it may be again I know this is a MOPAR site but I'll consider anything

Would you be interested in a 65 coronet hardtop roller MUCH WORK HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY. IT NEEDS PAINT AND COMPLETION. I HAVE EVERY PART TO COMPLETE IF YOU WANT.
1 65 1.jpg

VERY SOLID CAR NEEDS TO BE FINISHED, ALREADY HAS ALL NEW!!!!! MOTOR AND MID PLATES, DUAL MASTER CYLINDER, MANUAL PROPORTIONING VALVE, ALL NEW BRAKE LINES AND BRAKES, SHIFTER, CABLE, FUEL LINES, WELDED TUBULAR SUB FRAME CONNECTORS, SUPER STOCK SPRINGS NARROWED WITH HARDWARE, ADJUSTABLE PINION SNUBBER, 456 GEARS AND MORE, EXTREMELY SOLID CAR.

Would you be interested in a 65 coronet hardtop roller MUCH WORK HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY. IT NEEDS PAINT AND COMPLETION. I HAVE EVERY PART TO COMPLETE IF YOU WANT. View attachment 1715019075

VERY SOLID CAR NEEDS TO BE FINISHED, ALREADY HAS ALL NEW!!!!! MOTOR AND MID PLATES, DUAL MASTER CYLINDER, MANUAL PROPORTIONING VALVE, ALL NEW BRAKE LINES AND BRAKES, SHIFTER, CABLE, FUEL LINES, WELDED TUBULAR SUB FRAME CONNECTORS, SUPER STOCK SPRINGS NARROWED WITH HARDWARE, ADJUSTABLE PINION SNUBBER, 456 GEARS AND MORE, EXTREMELY SOLID CAR.

IN CHICAGO

Gary is a friend of mine same small town USA
I actually got this car from Gary, he started it for a customer and then they backed out. Then I took it and sent it to the chassis shop. Just no time to work on it. Been sitting for years now. Much work is already done.

I actually got this car from Gary, he started it for a customer and then they backed out. Then I took it and sent it to the chassis shop. Just no time to work on it. Been sitting for years now. Much work is already done.
I don't see him that much anymore but I will be sure to mention this

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back