Looking for the specs on Mopar Performance Block P4532435

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the specs on the Mopar performance block P4532435? Do these come in various deck heights or one and if only one would you know what it is? Same question on the lifter angle.

Thanks

From what I found they are 48 degree blocks with a 9.2" deck height. Different deck heights and lifter angles will be different part numbers.

I also found that you posted this same question on moparts and classicmopars, lol.

Thanks for the response. I suspected that each part number had unique specifications. I was inquiring about a block for sale and had doubts about the owners specs for the block.

I personally did not post this question on other sites however. I will have to check out classicmopars. Not sure I have ever visit this site.

Google the part number.

Try the site that Tony posted when you asked about the heads.

Thanks for the response. I suspected that each part number had unique specifications. I was inquiring about a block for sale and had doubts about the owners specs for the block.

I personally did not post this question on other sites however. I will have to check out classicmopars. Not sure I have ever visit this site.

Probably a bunch of guys looking at the same block for sale. :)

-
Back