Looking For This Car 70 Charger R/t S/e!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kt340sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Was Wondering If Anybody Has Ever Seen This Car , I Sold It In 1997 To A Local Guy , He In Turn Sold It I Think In The New Jersey Area Around 2000 Ilive In Miramichi New Brunswick Canada, It Was An Internet Sale Not Sure On Site, It Was F8 Green 70 Charger R/t S/e 440 Auto Beautiful Green Interior , Black Vinly Top , Car Was Originally White When New And Apparently Had A Red Bumble Bee Stripe With The Green Interior .i Owned The Car For 18 Years, The Guy That Purchased It Was Supposed To Restore It And Paint It Back Original Color Again , I Would Like To See It Now After 10 Years, Any Info Would Be Great. Thanks So Much, P/S THIS CAR WAS ALSO CHAMPION SPARK PLUG CALENDAR CAR IN 1991 , IT WAS 25 BELOW THE DAY I TOOK THESE PICS

Rickey Car.jpg

Thats a nice looking charger.I own a 69 factory hemi charger for 34 years great cars....ROB

The 1969 charger 500`s and daytonas had the small back window with the "plug" in it. All others had the regular notched rear windows.

there is a 70 charger registry. i dont have their url handy. they are also having a meet at carlisle this summer

Good looking car. I wish you all the luck in the world. I wish I could find my first 340 Demon....... But thats another story. :snakeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back