Not open for further replies.

Bill "Maverick"

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to buy a 72/73 Duster. I looking to spend no more than $5,000. I am buying it for my nephew. Can someone help me out?

Bill,

Have you checked out craigslist in your area? That's where I found my '72. It's still in the "cleaning out the rat crap" stage of restoration but it's 98% rust free and was only $500 including the transportation to my house.

Oh yeah, if you use the search function use "Duster" not "Plymouth". I saw a lot of "Dodge Dusters" for sale while I was looking, lol!

Bill "Maverick";244787 said:
I am looking to buy a 72/73 Duster. I looking to spend no more than $5,000. I am buying it for my nephew. Can someone help me out?
are ya limited to those years? i have a 74 for sale

Bill,

Have you checked out craigslist in your area? That's where I found my '72. It's still in the "cleaning out the rat crap" stage of restoration but it's 98% rust free and was only $500 including the transportation to my house.

Oh yeah, if you use the search function use "Duster" not "Plymouth". I saw a lot of "Dodge Dusters" for sale while I was looking, lol!

A Dodge Duster? I have always wanted one of those....LOL :toothy10:

A Dodge Duster? It must be a new concept car Dodge is making lol!

I have a 72 6 cly auto for sale......needs complete restoration. Rails are solid...floors look good....small hole in trunk (Size of a nickle)Comes with a rebuildable 360.....auto trans, 8 3/4 housing with axles (no center chunck) replacement l.f front fender (the one on the car is rusty) a V8 K frame with Kelsey hayes breake set up. 3500.00

White.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back