maximum load in a plymouth valiant-65

-

mopar_persson

Body Bag
Reaction score
hello i need some help to find out how much are you allowed to have maximum load in a plymouth valiant (1965) in the usa?

how much can you loaded legally in a valiant from 1965 in the U.S. according to the manufacturer? (with load I mean luggage)

in Sweden, you are only allowed to load 507 pound according to transportation board in a valiant from 1965.

I'm about to build a limousine of my valiant and need to know.

hello i need some help to find out how much are you allowed to have maximum load in a plymouth valiant (1965) in the usa?

how much can you loaded legally in a valiant from 1965 in the U.S. according to the manufacturer? (with load I mean luggage)

in Sweden, you are only allowed to load 507 pound according to transportation board in a valiant from 1965.

I'm about to build a limousine of my valiant and need to know.

507lbs is only 2 fat chicks. i guess thats a pretty good limit then.

Trucks were rated with load limits, but I didn't think passenger cars were. At the bare minimum it had to be able to carry 4 adults -- 4 x 150 = 600 lbs, and 150 is a pretty low average for an American adult, even in 1965. I'm sure the Valiant was advertised as a 5-passenger car (6 with the front bench), and there had to be some allowance for luggage. It seems to me that 500 lbs is ridiculously low.

Let's put it this way -- I've driven a 64 Dart slant six to Yosemite for a week-long trip, with 4 adults and camping gear. I'm sure the load was at least 800 lbs., and I think the Sierra are higher than any mountains you are likely to encounter in Sweden.

-
Back