Mayo Performance?

-

CSL DART

1971 DART SWINGER
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone in the SoCal area is familiar with Mayo Performance that was located on G St in Chino? If so, I'm wondering if he's still in business or possibly relocated? He was a Mopar guy that I used to take my cars to between 2007-2009 and after recently purchasing a 71 Swinger, I'm looking for a Mopar guy in the area. If anyone has some information that would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Just wondering if anyone in the SoCal area is familiar with Mayo Performance that was located on G St in Chino? If so, I'm wondering if he's still in business or possibly relocated? He was a Mopar guy that I used to take my cars to between 2007-2009 and after recently purchasing a 71 Swinger, I'm looking for a Mopar guy in the area. If anyone has some information that would be great! Thanks in advance!!
I live in Chino. ....never even heard of them....
I Googled them and it says they're a tire and parts store in POMONA. ..
Mayo Performance chino ca - Google Search

Jeff

Screenshot_2018-04-06-06-25-51.png

I live in Chino. ....never even heard of them....
I Googled them and it says they're a tire and parts store in POMONA. ..
Mayo Performance chino ca - Google Search

Jeff
Well here's a mind blower! I just came home from a small car show over in Yucaipa and ran across a Mopar guy from Rialto who knew of him and said that he was arrested in 2015 for an attempted bank robbery. I guess that explains the disappearance of his business....wow!
IMG_20180406_160607612.jpg
IMG_20180406_160619183.jpg

-
Back