Merry Christmas Everyone

-
Wow! Jake has really grown! I think you got yourself a "Big Dog" brother! Welcome to the club. :) I'll get some pics of the Christmas Dogs. :) How much is he eating and how old is he now?? I think he may have some GSD in him judging by his back legs/paws and topcoat....

BTW, Jake was also my Grandfather's and Uncle's name. Both were German and over 6' tall. :-D

Wow! Jake has really grown! I think you got yourself a "Big Dog" brother! Welcome to the club. :) I'll get some pics of the Christmas Dogs. :) How much is he eating and how old is he now?? I think he may have some GSD in him judging by his back legs/paws and topcoat....

BTW, Jake was also my Grandfather's and Uncle's name. Both were German and over 6' tall. :-D

That's funny Joe, he better not be a Big Dog or I'll kick the breaders *** for letting a Austrailian Sheepdog into the mix, Shelties are supposed to max out at 18" at the shoulder (actually it's 16) and 26 pounds. Jakes almost 5 months now and 14" and 15#s but he's got real long legs so I can imagine he'll be at the top of scale once the rest of his body catches up. He's a very smart dog, easy to train and already has about a dozen commands down. We're dog sitting my brothers 2 year old American Eskimo for another week and Jake just harrasses the hell out of Roxy. She goes to chase him and there's no way she can catch him, and I make sure she doesn't get to rough with him. Once he's fully grown I know he'll kick her ***.
He eats a cup a day of high protein, 34%, dried dog food. The good stuff, no corn or wheat just rice and real chicken and fish parts.
http://www.championpetfoods.com/acana/show-product.php?formulation=pj

Have a good one Joe.

images.jpg
images.jpg
createphp-1.gif
images.jpg
images.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!
God Bless you all and your Families!

That's funny Joe, he better not be a Big Dog or I'll kick the breaders *** for letting a Austrailian Sheepdog into the mix, Shelties are supposed to max out at 18" at the shoulder (actually it's 16) and 26 pounds. Jakes almost 5 months now and 14" and 15#s but he's got real long legs so I can imagine he'll be at the top of scale once the rest of his body catches up. He's a very smart dog, easy to train and already has about a dozen commands down. We're dog sitting my brothers 2 year old American Eskimo for another week and Jake just harrasses the hell out of Roxy. She goes to chase him and there's no way she can catch him, and I make sure she doesn't get to rough with him. Once he's fully grown I know he'll kick her ***.
He eats a cup a day of high protein, 34%, dried dog food. The good stuff, no corn or wheat just rice and real chicken and fish parts.
http://www.championpetfoods.com/acana/show-product.php?formulation=pj

Have a good one Joe.

Almost 5 months and 14" and 15#s? My GSD was about 14" at 4 mo. but 20#s. She ended up about 25" at the shoulder and 110 lbs. :-D Jakes paws aren't as big as my GSDS were though.... Still though, he's going to break that max height. I'm thinking 20" by a year, then he'll start filling out. :read2:

Great choice on food Terry, way to go man! My hounds will be switched back to Nutro Ultra Large Dog Breed at the middle of Jan.

http://www.ultraholistic.com/large-breed-holistic-dog-food-kibble.html Chicken, lamb and salmon plus chondroiton and glucosamine and all kinds of other good stuff. :)

-
Back