1972DusterPaul

Reaction score
2nd Annual Mopars @ Baker's
All Mopar Show
Saturday July 30th
Milford, Michigan​

------------------------

Anyone from FABO going?

I am hoping to at least be road worthy by then, at least that's my goal.

Paul

If I am in town I plan on going.. My car is far from road worthy..

Paul, How's the car coming along? Hopefully the door panels look good!

If my BUDheimers Disease doesn't kick in and I can remember to look at the calendar I will be there but the barracuda wont be ready this year.
Bob

beautiful Duster!

congrats on a well deserved win!

Nice....Your just 2 exhaust tips away from first place.
Great job congratz

Hey that looks like the Duster that was parked near the silver GTX and orange Roadrunner at the Hamburg carshow recently. Glad to see you signed up on FABO! Look for me next summer with my new green Dart. I"m making progress!

Hey that looks like the Duster that was parked near the silver GTX and orange Roadrunner at the Hamburg carshow recently. Glad to see you signed up on FABO! Look for me next summer with my new green Dart. I"m making progress!

The GTX is my good friend Ron, we both attend many of the shows together, it's always nice to have a few buddys attend the shows with you. My Duster has gotten a lot of attension over the last few shows. I got it a few years ago and just love it, its a driver and has a few issuses, but its fun and I enjoy showing it.

I'm the one who restored Ken Sobolewski's Orange Roadrunner...I talked with you & Ron at that show. I was just seeing if you knew who Dartden was! Great looking Duster you have there!8-)
Den

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 417
Thanks Dartdan for the picture, yes i remember now who you were. Nice job on the Roadrunner also, well i am sure we will meet at another Mopar show or other soon. Thanks for the kind words.

Richard

-
Back