Mopad

-

41husk

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new display at my building/man cave I call it the mopad. I got the NASCAR Charger from a local Grocery store.

First pic failed? I have some better side shots but they keep failing to load. Ran out of room on the walls and had to start on the cieling.

Attachments

• PB040013.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 460
It is plastic. I have some other pics but I cant upload them. If you send me your email I can send them to you. It is really pretty cool!

I have a couple of better pics but they won't upload send me your e mail adress and I will send them to you.

I've been trying to get one of those for my cave, but stores won't give them up here. Wish you could load the better pics and side view.

Another front bar area! some hemi valve covers on the wall

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 243
Here is my new drag slick coffee table, because real men Armour all the furniture!

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 249
Here are my new road Runner oil cans a sat on the Road Runner brand gas pump.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 233
My new brad K Charger Miller lite racing banner 3'x10' I had to put it on the cieling running out of wall space.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 242
Last a better pic of the Coors Light Charger I got last month.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 250
Yes, it is a mural a student from the school I teach at painted it. Unfortunetly it is peeling pretty bad from the drastic changes in temp I think. I only heat or cool it if I am over there. sometimes I am only there once or twice a month, but now that I am not coaching wrestling I spend a lot more time there.

Wow that student is talented, maybe you can take a photo of it before it peels any more and then blow it up poster size so you'll always have it. Must be a lot of great times and fond memories there!

yes there has been a few beers drank and stories told.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 187
-
Back