MOPAR Mom's (For Mothers Day)

-

Mopar4Play

Reaction score
Just thought it would be cool to post Mopar Moms. Here is mine, she is 81 and loves my car. What else could a son ask for:rock:My MOM Rocks. Happy Mothers Day

87950011.jpg

87950008.jpg

When I was 14,my first car was a 71 Duster with a /6 and guess who gave it to me??Mom did!I grew up in that car as they bought it from a used car lot in 1974 and I drove that car all through High School until the motor finally died.I took it apart for a V8 swap which I wasnt able to finish and had to sell the car and the 440 I bought for it for financial reasons and school money.I hope I can finally finish doing a V8 swap on my 72 that i didnt get to finish on my 71 years ago and finally have my V8 Duster Ive been wanting since i was 16.:cheers:Thanks mom!and sorry about the 71 Duster =\
Actually,we had 2 71 Dusters,1 green one and 1 blue one,both with slant sixs.My brother inhereted the blue one which my dad drove,my mom drove the green one.The blue one my brother ended up wrecking.We also had a Belvedere with a push button torqueflite.I guess you can say I was born and raised Mopar=D

-
Back