Mopar Nats Registration?

-

domdart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I mailed a registration form and check to Mopar Nats in June. I haven't heard anything back from them. No letter, no emails, no nothing. This will be my first trip out there. Is this normal?
Do they send out window stickers like Carlisle? Thanks FABO for any info.

You should be receiving your window sticker and wrist bands within the next week or so. Happens about this time every year

I have swap spaces, I haven't gotten anything yet. I do know that the show field participants are starting to get theirs.

Also have a couple of spaces and also rolled over what I paid from last year since no show last year

It will be a good show this year, since they coulld not have it last year.

It will be a good show this year, since they coulld not have it last year.

unfortunately the powers that are have not opened the northern border to our Canadian friends. Our Mexican friends are free to come on up and join the fun!

got my registration yesterday.

Did everybody have a good time? I did not make it this year.
Couple friends of mine said they sold everything they took to sell. So they were quite happy.

That place was packed!!! They were turning people away and wouldn't let them park? Years passed they had fields across the street available? Not this year? Had a great time Saturday the weather was perfect.

Yeah, we toured around the whole facility looking for a parking spot. Went to top end lot first, but didn't want to have to squeeze my car in there, so we went around front, got caught in major traffic jam, and found out that every lot was closed and cops were stationed there to keep everybody out. One cop said to go to the top end lot as it was only one open. Well, a half hour ago there were maybe 5 spots there, and we passed about a hundred cars when we left there. I was thinking, **** we may not get in, but my buddy said tell the cop we are entered in the show. Went back to the main lot entrance, told cop we were in show ( was driving my '06 Magnum SRT8) and he waved me by !!!! We found the LAST open parking spot and walked right in.

I was there selling keys and lock sets.
I sold out of all of my 70-74 A & B complete sets, all door lock sets, trunk cylinder sets, 66-68 A and B complete sets and at least 80 sets of 69 and up keys.
Foot traffic was great.
The swap area was terrific and I was pleased.
I was to busy to get away from my swap space to go see anything.
I was told that the midway was sparse with most of the big vendors not showing up.
I know the survivor tent was cancelled, that happened last minute as I got the email on Wednesday to not expect to place my car in the survivor tent. Not going to lie, I'm not to upset about that as I really didn't want to babysit a car and a swap space. I do know the display is heavily visited though and people were disappointed it didn't happen.
Overall, I had a good time and everyone seemed to be having a good time as well.

I did not go this year, it was raining hard when I woke up Saturday morning.

Midway was nonexistent which was disappointing. Show parking seemed full but LOTS of late model trucks, Durango's etc... This is becoming the norm. Swap meet was normal as well as the car corral which was great to see! I also agree that there was lots of foot traffic. I heard from several people with the closing of the west lot on SR 40 that parking was a pain! Was told ( take it for what its worth) that the gentleman who has been running the Nat's is done after this year and the contract is up with National Trails. If true, not sure what that means for the show or location. Buckeye Lake Mayor was very clear that she didn't want the "Mopar People" doing burnouts etc and instructed the police to give Reckless operation tickets that they were doing sporadically. Businesses and Cops understand the economic impact on the community. Was definitely not the same atmosphere as 2018 when the old mayor wanted us there. After being at Carlisle this year for the 1st time and having attended the Nats since 1992, the show is lacking in some areas and has changed over the years. Its easy to be an armchair quarter back as I know what a pain a local show can be. I can only imagine the the work involved to put this show on and I applaud the people who do it each year. Still a great time with friends and cars! Hopefully we can attend again next year.

Wife and I had a great time! Bought quite a few things in the swap area. Saw some stunningly gorgeous cars!

-
Back