[SOLD] Mopar Rebuilt Upper Control Arms Big Ball Joint 73 74 75 76 Duster Dart Demon Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
What i have here are a pair of upper control arms that are used on the 1973-76 Mopar A Body cars such as Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon. These control arms are required to be used on 1972 and earlier A body cars when doing a disc brake conversion to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern B or E body disc brakes or the 73-76 A body disc brakes.

I cleaned them up of all the grease and grime in the solvent tank, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from these control arms. You paint them the color, and texture paint of your choice. I will leave that up to you. A very nice pair of upper control arms. One of the best pairs that i have come across. Not rust pitted pieces of junk, from the rust bucket states here in the USA. You can't go wrong with parts starting out here in California, Nevada, Arizona.

The control arm bushings and balljoints are recent replacements before this car got smashed, and wound up in the wrecking yard.
You don't have to spend another 80 90 100 dollars for parts at your parts store. They are done. Paint them up, and install them.

A very nice pair of UCA's. This set i found last week while making my wrecking yard rounds. This pair are now the last ones that i have in stock. These 35+ year old cars are not showing up in my area anymore, and these UCA's in this condition are getting hard to find.

$200.00 for the parts, + FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

I'm not interested in any "trades" or "offers" other than my stated price.
If interested, send me a pm, and we can go from there.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Attachments

• Rebuilt UCA's 73-76 A Body 001 (Copy).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 491
  • Rebuilt UCA's 73-76 A Body 002 (Copy).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 491
  • Rebuilt UCA's 73-76 A Body 005 (Copy).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 453
I now have a second pair of UCA's ready to go, and up for sale.
These also have a recent, near new, pair of ball joints installed in them.
I removed the old bushings, making it easier for the buyer to just install new bushings.
$150.00 for this pair.
Jim V.

Attachments

• UCA's 73-76 A Body 2nd Set 001 (Copy).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 423
  • UCA's 73-76 A Body 2nd Set 002 (Copy).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 422
  • UCA's 73-76 A Body 2nd Set 005 (Copy).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 410
I also have a rebuilt pair of lower control arms, with sway bar mount tabs on them, for sale.
Check out my other ads in this section, if you might also be interested.

Hi. I would like to buy the upper control arms with bushings, the $200 pair. Thank you. Sincerely-Patrick

The first pair of UCA's in this ad have sold.
The second set needing busings, is pending, on receipt of payment, as of 04 16 2014
Jim V.

All the upper control arms in this ad, have now sold.

I will mark this ad SOLD.

I do have the Lower Control Arms up for sale, currently.

Use the Search feature, under my user ID, and parts for sale section.

Thank's a lot to the members that have been buying parts from me.
Appreciate the sales very much, but gotta deal with the shoppers, look-e-loos, and low ballers every so often too.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back