-
mine are too old and too new

Picture 370.jpg

Picture 371.jpg

Picture 368.jpg

69 d-100 i scrapped
47dodgetrokita003.jpg

47dodgetrokita001.jpg

47 im building from the ground up (started with just the cab, hood, grille shell, and 1 fender)
trokitabox001.jpg

pics251-1.jpg

my 99 ram
raminator009.jpg

ram004-1.jpg

spikekid999 I didn't know you were on here!. me and spike are members over on dippy.org. I'm 79dodge4ever over there, a very good site for M bodies

Here is my 1967 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon IT has a 251 Spitfire flat head 6 with power steering radio dual power brake boosters and 10000 lb winch also the front windshield opens with a crank on the dash

:love7::love7::love7:

P1010467.jpg

Here is my 1967 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon IT has a 251 Spitfire flat head 6 with power steering radio dual power brake boosters and 10000 lb winch also the front windshield opens with a crank on the dash

Dual Power Brake Boosters???

Gotta love them Dodge trucks. I always wanted a Warlock or a Lil Red Express.

I worked at a car dealer here a while ago, and they got a 76 RamCharger in for a trade. It was in the back lot for about a month, never went to look at it, one day it was gone.

One of the guys asked it i had bought it, "No, Why?" "Oh, it had a Factory 440 in it, thought you would have snagged that"

DOH

Not a single rampage!? Someone had to own one at one point or another... course they are pretty sorry excuses for trucks, haha. Cool stuff guys.

just a story related to mopar trucks

a) there is a 1976-1978 silver dodge truck a few miles from me thats rust free that im trying to get a hold of

b) i was riding with my boss, towing a caviqueer somewhere and stumbled onto a stash of 6 or so 70's dodge rams, including an unrestored lil red express, it was awesome lol

-
Back